LCD Display MPPT Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V 48V 60A
The full name of the MPPT is maximum power point tracking. It is an advanced charging way which could detect the realtime power of the solar panel and the maximum point of the I-V curve that make the highest battery charging efficiency.
1. Can be used in all kinds of bad environment with Aluminum frame.
2. Double crest or multi crest tracing technique design, when the solar panel is under shadow or part of the solar panel is damaged, multi crest will turn up in IV curve, and the controller can still trace the Max. Power Point.
3. Builtin maximum power point tracking algorithm which could promote energy utilization efficiency of pv system. The charging efficiency is 15%~20% higher than PWM mode.
4. Adopting sorts of tracking algorithm to track the best working point of IV curve promptly and accurately, the MPPT efficiency could reach to 99.9%
5. The use of advanced digital power technology, circuit energy conversion efficiency is as high as 98%
6. Four stage charging order mode: MPPT-equalizing charging-boost charging-float charging.
7. With current-limiting charging mode, when the power of solar panel is over-sized and charging current exceeds the rated current, the controller will lower the charging power, which enables the system to work under the rated charging current.
8. It can communicate with PC by communication wires and cables, read or set controller's running parameters and monitor the system operation status.
9. The controller can realize networking operation by the link with telecommunication cable.
10. Have the fault code indication; it helps users confirm the system fault
11. 12V/24V/36V/48V auto identified.
12. Support data storage, the storage span can reach 5 years.
13. It can connect with LCD screen monitoring and the controller parameters are amendable.
14. Built-in temperature sensor, when the temperature exceeds the set value, the charging curreidentified.nt will lower down followed by the decrease of temperature, so as to control the controller's temperature rise.
15. With temperature compensation function to adjust the charge and discharge parameters automatically, which can improve battery service life.
16. Various system protection functions. Including over-charge, over-discharge, overload, overheat, the battery reverses connection protection and so on.
17. TVS lighting protection.
|System voltage||12V/24V/36V/48V Auto|
|No-load loss||0.7 W to 1.2W|
|Battery voltage||9V to 70V|
|Max. solar input voltage||<150v||150V (25°C), 145V (-25°C)|
|Max. power point voltage range||Battery voltage +2V to 120V|
|Rated charging current||30A||60A|
|Rated load current||20A||20A|
|Max. capacitive load capacity||10000uF|
|Max. photovoltaic system input power||400W/12V;800W/24V;|
|800W/12V; 1600W/24V; |
|Conversion efficiency||≤ 98%|
|MPPT tracking efficiency||> 99%|
|Temperature compensation factor||-3mv/°C/2V (default)|
|Operating temperature|| -35°C to +45°C|
|Communication method||RS232 RS485|
1.The solar panel's terminal voltage may exceed human safety voltage, please use insulating tools and ensure the hands dry.
2.Please connect wires cautiously and correctly. Although controller has reverse protection and short circuit protection, that doesn't mean it could handle all kinds of wrong, reverse connection and short circuit.
3.Please don't connect the solar panel to the controller's battery port or load port, otherwise the high voltage of the solar panel will damage the controller.
4.Please connect the battery first, then connect other equipments after the battery indicator on the controller is normally on. If connect battery reversely, the voltage of the load port will be the minus value of the battery voltage. That may damage the load equipment.
5.MPPT controller is designed according to solar panel's I-V curve, so when the controller connect the general constant voltage DC source, the controller may not work.
6.Advice is installing in the ventilated and well-cooled environment, because the controller will fever during operation.
7.Choosing the proper cable with enough capacity to avoid extra power loss in the circuit. Too much circuit loss may lead to wrong judgment.
8.Full charge is very important for the battery. The battery should be full charged at least once a month otherwise the battery will suffer permanent damage. The battery can be full charged only when the input power of the battery is more than power consumption of the load.
9.Please do not dip the controller into the corrosive liquid otherwise the controller will be damaged and release harmful gas.
10.Because the battery stores lots of energy, do not allow the battery short circuit in any case. We suggest tandem connect a fuse on the battery
11.The battery may release combustible gas, please far away from the spark.
12.Ensure the children are far away from battery ,pv and controller